Thursday, February 28, 2008

Let the truth speak

Who decides who is beautiful or pretty or even the “It girl?” These words mean nothing except to those few that will be given this title. Why do we get caught up in this silliness? I really don’t understand. We try and morph ourselves into people we just aren’t and won’t stop until we gain peoples applause.

In the fashion industry and in all the magazines we see all these gorgeous people on the covers; some girls can’t get enough and just think, “I wish I could look like them.” You really need to stop yourself and think, do you? They aren’t who you often think they are. They all have their flaws and need touchups. They aren’t as perfect as meets the eye, and have their mistakes like you and I. Let’s get through it together and realize we can do it.

You are beautiful, gorgeous, and most of all YOU! Don’t ever change or let others tell you different. The truth is they are lacking self confidence to tell you that. Whether it is your clothes or appearance, don’t let this affect you. Keep dressing how you do, and let your personality shine through. I promise if you can not let them get to your head, you will be the strongest out their and be the one people will want to be with.

Please watch and see what I mean:







10 comments:

saray said...

i agree with everthing..
the first time i saw this video i was shcked

spiegeleule said...

luv these photoshop-overmakes. so fake. all! why can't people accept, that beauty is, what is real?

Anna said...

Great post. I've seen both of those videos before, and every time I see them I am still suprised! I love the banner too.

terren said...

lovely, inspiring, true post.

style blogger said...

thank you :D

g.lock said...

that first youtube video is gnarly.

discotheque confusion said...

I don't think I shall ever tire of that evolution video!

Monika said...

Amen to that, even if i'm Atheist.

Annabel said...

these are incrdible!

Nicole Then said...

I agree, that's bad. it creates a false sense of beauty. thanks for sharing